Tuesday, January 31, 2012

[Such a Doll] Bratz Heartbreakerz Cloe & Jade

Oh! Hello!
I'm back again... I hope you're not sick of seeing me... 
but there are a lot of dolls around here lately!

Today we're going to look at some Bratz dolls.
We see a lot of those guys around here, because... er...
we can steal their clothes. 0_0;;;
Sorry, Bratz! I'm so so sorry!
But... we do. We steal their clothes all the time!
They fit Pure Neemos perfectly, and Mamachapp's too (which is what I am!)

PACKAGING
Anyways, here is a picture of the type of packaging they came in... this is Jade:
I really like Bratz packaging because it's easy to open. 
I like it when I don't cut my fingers opening a package!
The design of the package isn't anything spectacular... and here's my biggest gripe:
BRATZ ILLUSTRATIONS ARE A LIE!!!
When you look at the illustrations of the clothes on the package (because they don't put pictures of the acual doll)... they always show more, or better pieces than what you actually get.
Not usually a big deal... but when you're buying a doll who is wearing a closed jacket, and the illustration shows a shirt, and then you find out she doesn't have any shirt, well, 
that's REALLY annoying.
These particular Bratz dolls came with a star shaped hairbrush 
and a rose ring that had lip gloss inside.

DOLLS
Anyways, time to talk about the dolls.
I've never really been a fan of Bratz dolls... mostly because they don't have real feet.
Plus I've also found quite the variance in the quality of the plastic the head is made out of. It's really weird, but sometimes it's hard and crappy, and sometimes it's softer and fairly nice.
Jade and Cloe of the Heart Breakerz are the nicer head plastic. In fact, I'll go so far as to say that Jade is downright pretty. I like her makeup and eye style, and her vibrant hair and pale skin tone.
 Cloe isn't too bad either!
Somehow, despite the kinda slutty outfits, these two girls ended up with milder makeup when it comes to Bratz girls.
They each have hoop earrings to match their outfits.
The Cloe also came with what have to be the coolest Bratz shoes I've ever seen:
How fun are those?!
Jade's shoes were ok, but not as detailed as the Cloe's:

CLOTHING
Now on to the important part... the clothes!
I was very happy to find that the tights that came with these outfits were separate pieces!
That means they had elastic wastebands, and THAT means they fit the Pure Neemos!
Yes, the outfits are a little slutty... as per the long-standing Bratz tradition (although lately they've been making some downright normal clothes!), but they are Valentines Day outfits, so I think it's ok.
Here are some pics of the outfits on Samantha and Sophie:
Sophie in Cloe's outfit (with Barbie shoes and bag)

Samantha in Jade's outfit (with Barbie shoes)
 These outfits fit the Pure Neemo perfectly! :)
Anyhow, that's the update for today!
Tune in tomorrow when we get to see Anna and Prue's progress on The Majokko Shop!


1 comment: