Friday, January 27, 2012

[Such a Doll] Simply Mango Blythe

 Hi! Twig here, again!
I didn't mean to be back this soon, but yesterday, a new resident arrived in the mail!

Her company name is:

Neo Blythe "Simply Mango"

We are new to Blythe around here, so meeting her was quite a shock!
I thought *I* had a big head, but I've got NOTHING on her!
Her head is huge, and shockingly flat!!
Even more interesting, she has two pull strings coming out of the back of her head.
One is to close her eyes, and the other is to open them... and when her eyes close, they change!
Shocking!
I do not think this girl has a default faceup, but that's ok, since she will be getting a new one soon!

Here is her description, as gotten from www.blythedoll.com

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
●Neo Blythe Simply Mango
Simply Mango wears a orange-striped top with a beige salopette.
The top of her salopette fits her body and there are three yellow buttons at the front.
The strap is crossed at the back, and its low rise waist is marked with a belt made of a beige cotton ribbon.
The pants are a little bit loose and wider at the bottom so she can run and jump!
She always wears her light blue sneakers when she walks her beloved Chihuahua.
Her hair style is a neon orange straight semi-long hair with bangs.
Her makeup is a yellow eye shadow with orange lips and blush.
Her face type is Radiance, and her skin type is Fair.

©Hasbro©CWC
 [ Face Type ] Radiance
[ Skin Type ] Fair
[ Make-up ] Eye shadow- yellow, Lips- orange, Blush- orange
[ Eye Color ] Stock
[ Hair Color ] Neon orange
[ Nails ] No enamel
[ Earrings ] No earrings
[ The set includes ] Doll, shirt, salopette, sneakers, underwear, 
Chihuahua, lead for Chihuahua, and stand.
Scheduled release date: April 1, 2009
Suggested retail price:10,290 yen
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• 

Her body is pretty simple, but it seems to suit her style.
I think the only thing that really bothers me about her is that her head does not move, except for side to side... I wish she could look up or down more easily. 
I feel sorry for her, she must get a very sore neck!

Here are some size comparisons with me and a Barbie:
Just to give you an idea... I never realized I'm so short!

Also, all of the other Neemos were really glad to welcome...
her Chihuahua! >_<;;

I don't think she was too happy about that 0_0


No comments:

Post a Comment