Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A brief introduction, cut short on account of Nargles

Luna is our newest Neemo...
but she's our first White Skinned Neemo!


I've never seen the Azone WS in person before, and I have to say, it's quite lovely.
It's not a true white, it's still human flesh tone in color, just pale.
The Normal Skin flesh tone, compared to it, is very peachy.

Still, combined with the white hair, Luna's kind of like a little ghost :)

As with all of my girls from Azone's Majokko series, Luna is named after a witch.
This time, Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter:


Luna is possibly my favorite character in the Harry Potter kingdom. 
She lives in her own little world and doesn't really care what other people think of her.
She's enjoying life and that's all that matters.

I'm going to have to see if I can get my Luna a Luna Lovegood costume.
Does anyone know of a good 1/6 scale Luna I could steal the clothes from?

Luna is a

[EX☆CUTE] | Majokko☆Raili
/ little witch of the snow

This is what her company default looks like:


As you can see, she also came with a bunny ear hat, a hand muff (and a snowflake wand ~ Not pictured), all of which are very cute... but her outfit is so danged white, I might just have to change her out of it, for fear it will get stained... seriously... the WHOLE thing is crisp, clean white.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, she's so pretty! I love her pointy little shoes! Luna is an excellent name for her :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her little pointy shoes too! XD This makes my third pair... the first were black in a matte leather, the second were black in a shiny leather, and now these, that are white in a matte leather with fur cuffs. SO CUTE!!!

      I really like her too, she's so different from all my other girls... and she just screamed Luna to me... I think she will even more when I redress her.

      Her outfit is adorable, but she'll only have to wear it for special occasions.

      Delete
  2. She looks like a snow angel! What a beauty~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she does! Her little default outfit is *really* adorable... but soooo white, I'm too afraid to let her hang out in it all the time, LOL!

      Delete
  3. OK, I'M falling for this darling! :)

    ReplyDelete