Tuesday, May 22, 2012

We need a bigger bear, STAT!

Well, well, well.
Would you look at this?

It's already Tuesday and I haven't posted the next installment of the Ghost Girl's story.
Because my back decided to fill with excruciating pain that has left me immobilized for several days! GAH!
Which meant no new pictures.

But hopefully I'll get some done tonight.

In the meantime, Kirino was very concerned.


Kirino: Heather, you need cuddle bear, STAT!
*stops to ponder bear*
Hmm... I'm not sure this bear is big enough.

Also, hehe, does anyone recognize the book in the background? XD

6 comments:

  1. We're gonna need a bigger bear O_O. /jaws

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bwahahahahaha! Show me the way to go home... bumbumbum... I'm tired and I wanna go to bed!

      That movie is a family favorite around here. Now I need to do the photo "We're gonna need a bigger bear"

      Delete
  2. Kirino is right, that bear is big enough, you'd need a bear like this: http://www.dottorgadget.it/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/orso-peluche-gigante.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so sweet of her! Hope you back feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love bears but my sinus will not take it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about your back...Hope bear hugs can fix it!

    ReplyDelete