Thursday, July 5, 2012

-_-;;

Oh Michigan USPS... always so full of surprises....


I swear, the postal service around here is like a Laurel and Hardy episode.

The only drawback to this is that someone has actually been at the house all day today,
so they would have been there to get it.

I mean, really, as long as it makes it back here again, and doesn't get returned to Italy, that's fine... seeing as how I can't drive myself around, it's really a mystery when I'd be able to get it anyways.

But still... this is a new one for me... the "missent" tracking update...
and here I thought I'd already experienced all they had to offer in the realm of misplacing/mishipping/mishandling/misdelivering my package.

Hohoho, silly me.

10 comments:

  1. I feel your pain =0/ I've had broken items in parcels, a parcel sent to San Fransisco ending up in Boston, a stolen parcel. Makes you wonder why we got rid of pigeon post =0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, too true... although could you imagine the tracking on Pigeon Post?

      *Distracted by Old Lady on Bench in Park Throwing Seeds
      *Eaten by Cat
      *Mating Season
      *Nesting
      and on and on... lol

      Delete
  2. Oh how I hate "missent." It happens to me all the time due to bad sorting. ;_;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gah! That's awful!!! I've never had this particular problem happen before, so it was new to me.

      I was like, "Missent? What does that mean? Is that their equivalent of "Whoops, tough luck!"?!"

      Delete
    2. It's more like, "Whoops, you'll get it eventually." XD

      Delete
    3. LOL, that is pretty much word for word what they told me... except instead of "whoops" they used "uh oh, that's not good... but..." -_-;;;

      Delete
  3. Heather we didn't receive your letter yet :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gah! One of my other Pen Pals in Italy has gotten theirs... so hopefully yours will arrive soon 0_0

      I also sent a post card... just about a week or so ago, so we'll see if that gets there!

      Delete
  4. Oh, Ollie, indeed! I have never seen that indication on any mail tracking I've done. Did they "missend" it to the wrong person, realized their error and are tracking it down? I don't even get it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess... since it was Registered Mail, it's in this bag where EVERY single parcel has to be scanned at every stop... and they just missed it, and the bag went on to the next place it was going, and then they found it there, and had to send it back via the same kind of bag... which makes it take longer to get back, because it has to be scanned at EVERY SINGLE STOP.

      I *think* it's waiting for me at my PO now, though... so it arrived just in time for my Birthday XD

      Delete