Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Neemos... for now...

Ominous title, no?
Haha!

Really though, I'm just making a little post to say that I'm updating the "Meet the Neemos" page.
There are a few girls still missing from this list,
(aka, the K-On contingent)
but other than that, it's pretty complete...
(although Carrot and Peapod need new photos)


You'll notice that a lot of girls are still without bios... or names even...
or identification as to which Neemo they are...
I'm working on that! I've been sketching out storylines for the "town" they live in,
and I'll be assigning girls characters based on who I feel fits the role.

Stay tuned!!




1 comment:

  1. Names and bios are a daunting task. I used to be able to come up with this stuff fairly easily but nowadays, the task is almost insurmountable. So far, my little Neemo crew have all rather creatively kept their original names but a decade or so back, they would have all had full names and detailed backgrounds by now.

    To think that my Obitsu crew even had their own country but I can't think up last names for my Neemo girls.

    ReplyDelete