Monday, February 10, 2014

Friday Azone Update (belated)



  Time for Friday's Azone Update!
 
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
 
A few boys up for Preorder this week,
Another Waitress joins the staff,
More tiny fighters appear,
as well as tiny clothes,
and another chance to snag a Lil' Fairy!

 ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
 
· . . · ° ° ·. . · °★ ° ·. . · ° ° ·. . ·
 
Pure Neemo (1/6 scale)
 
· . . · ° ° ·. . · °★ ° ·. . · ° ° ·. . ·

Aoto and Yuuta go up for Preorder this week!

©Azone

Price: ¥ 12,000 (roughly $120 USD)
★ · · · · · · · ★ · · · · · · · · ★ · · · · · · · ★ · · · · · · · ★ · · · · · · · · ★ · · · · · · · · ★

◆ ◆ Reservation Start Date ◆ ◆

February 13, 2014 (Thursday)

★ · · · · · · · ★ · · · · · · · · ★ · · · · · · · ★ · · · · · · · ★ · · · · · · · · ★ · · · · · · · · ★
 
©Azone
 soraironoraneko
 ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Images for Alisa have been released:

Normal Release
©soraironoraneko
Limited Release
©soraironoraneko

They were also having a little Sahra a la Mode party!

How cute is this??
©soraironoraneko
Plus there were these interesting, alternate hair versions of girls already released...
will there be 2.0s of this series?

©soraironoraneko
©soraironoraneko
©soraironoraneko
©soraironoraneko

· . . · ° ° ·. . · °★ ° ·. . · ° ° ·. . ·
 
Picco Neemo (1/12 scale)
 
· . . · ° ° ·. . · °★ ° ·. . · ° ° ·. . ·
 
New February release outfits!
I'm excited about the sailor uniforms...
and a bit disturbed by the animal outfits, lol.

©Azone
©Azone
Yeah... no... I just can't get into the slutty animal outfits for the Picco gals XD
 
 ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
 
Vel Second Preorder:
 Feb 14-Mar10

©Azone
 
· . . · ° ° ·. . · °★ ° ·. . · ° ° ·. . ·
 
Assault Lily (1/12 scale)
 
· . . · ° ° ·. . · °★ ° ·. . · ° ° ·. . ·
 
 New Assault Lily Gals!
Preorder Date: February 12th, 2014 
Price: ¥ 8,400 (roughly $84 USD)
 
©Azone 
 
©Azone

12 comments:

  1. I laughed so hard when i saw the animal outfits XD I might get the grey salior uniform. I also for some reason am loving the hot pink haired girl Yuzuha :3 I kinda want one of the boys, but Im still on the fence about them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... seriously... they disturb me. I don't want 1/12 sexy animal girls, LOL!
      I love the hot pink haired Yuzuha too XD

      Delete
  2. The little sailor uniforms ARE darling. ♥ (And I agree about the animal underwear.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I have to watch for the sailor outfits... they're so cute... and I missed out on the 1/6 scale ones!

      Delete
  3. Hi Heather! I read some of the updates you showed last week! But I love how you are able to find more details, I didn't see!LOL I also saw that for the 2014 Winter fest. it showed a limited edition of a 1/12 girl in a Miko outfit?! Grey haired, did you see that one? Wild! As always love reading your posts dear! hugs, gg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thanks for the updates. You're my go to source for what's coming up as I can make no sense of the japanese site. I am definitely excited for those boys. Now I have to keep my beady little eyes on the site I order from for when that pre-order goes up so I can jump on that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They should go up today or tomorrow... I always check on HLJ, and they're really inconsistent with when they put things up. amiami and hobbysearch are more reliable... so those should be today... but yeah, I've got my Private Warehouse items in HLJ, so I stick with them, LOL!

      Delete
  5. I LOVE the version of Yuzuha with the pink/fuschia hair and the blonde Alisa is so darn cute too. I have a feeling that I probably won't end up with either as my pre-order karma has been out of whack lately.

    And the little "sexy furry" costumes for the 1/12 girls aren't doing anything for me either. It just isn't my thing, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I hope they release her! I will be getting an Alisa, the question is which one (if not both... Alisa is my favorite...)

      Yeah... 1/12 playboy-esque outfits... not my thing either. XD

      Delete
  6. The alternate hair maids are actually prototypes before deciding which one they are actually releasing. The boys do look cute (and I love the Alice in wonderland theme) but this addiction needs to stop before I go broke ><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true... but seeing as how Azone has a penchant for releasing 1.0, 1.5 and 2.0, etc versions of their girls... I'm wondering if they showed these "prototypes" to get a feel for how the public reacted to them... for "alternate" releases XD I am suspicious!!!!

      And yes... omg... the boys are so cute!

      Delete